Services Offered – Translation and Interpreting
Thanks to my professional skills and experience as a qualified translator, I have been able to offer translation and interpreting services in many different fields over the years. Translation from English and French into Italian and vice-versa of:
- Legal documents (certified, attested, sworn or legalized translation via the Consulate General of Italy in Dubai, the Embassy of Italy in Abu Dhabi, the UAE Ministry of Justice (MOJ), UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and the UAE Embassy in Rome, Italy. I can also translate and attest documents at Law Courts in Italy. My translations can also be legalized and/or apostilled for use in all European countries, North America, Australia, Asia, Africa and GCC countries. Thanks to the proximity to the Gulf countries, I can provide legalization services also for Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain via their embassies, consular offices and diplomatic representations.
- Technical Manuals (IT, electronics, mechanics, oil and gas, renewable energy)
- Marketing Texts (websites, brochures, profiles, presentations etc.)
- Media (screenplays, scripts, subtitles etc.)
- Finance (budgets, corporate documents etc.)
Liaison, Consecutive and Simultaneous interpreting from French and English into Italian.
I am the only qualified Italian Simultaneous Interpreter in the UAE with an academic background in “Conference Interpreting” (4-year degree). During my career, I took part in hundreds of events working for clients from all over the world and all walks of life, from ministers and politicians, to sports stars and tycoons. I also helped entrepreneurs from Italy to start or grow their business in the Middle East, assisting them in meetings with Emirati counterparts in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and other emirates. In numerous occasions I accompanied Italian business men for missions in other neighbouring countries including Oman (Muscat) and Qatar (Doha).
With former Football Referee Pierluigi Collina