Matteo Ippoliti – Italian Translator and Interpreter in Dubai – Legal Translation


Certified of legalized translations are generally required when a document issued in a country has to be translated and used abroad. The following types of legal translations can be provided upon request to use both in the UAE and the rest of the world:

  • Sworn translation
  • Attested translation
  • Legalized translation

Thanks to my qualifications and experience I know all the different authentication chains required by national and international laws and regulations. Hence, I can assist my clients who need to translate and legalize documents issued in Italy and destined to the United Arab Emirates (and vice versa).

By working with local Law Courts, Notaries, Consulates, Embassies and Ministries I am able to provide the right legalization solution to my clients.

Depending on the authorities receiving the document and their requirements the legalization process can take place via UAE Ministry of Justice (MoJ), UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), General Consulate of Italy in Dubai or Embassy of Italy in Abu Dhabi. If the document is issued in Italy it will have to be stamped and attested by the UAE Embassy in Rome or General Consulate of the UAE in Milan. before being sent to the UAE and attested by MOFA. The following video describes the steps for one of the possible authentication chains.On the other hand, if the document is originated in the UAE there will be several local UAE institutions involved. Ultimately, the document will have to be submitted to the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) and , the Italian Consulate or Italian Embassy.Below is a list of some of the most common types of documents which I translate and legalize regularly for my clients:
  • Articles of Association
  • Chamber of Commerce Registration
  • Resolutions of the Board of Directors
  • Distribution Agreement
  • Certificate of free sale
  • Power of Attorney
  • Memorandum of association
  • Deed of Assignment
  • Private Power of Attorney
  • Supplemental spin off act
  • Distribution letter
  • Agent’s appointment
  • Registration of trademarks, patents, inventions
  • Degree certificates
  • Marriage Certificates
  • High School and University Certificates